Wednesday, August 21, 2013

25 Manners Every kid Needs by Age 9

I came across http://staceyaltamirano.wordpress.com/ when a friend posted a link on Facebook I don't normally click a post, unless it really catches my attention. I am not a parent. Not yet, and i would love to be. So when i read the title: 25 Manners Every Kid Needs by Age 9, i knew i had to read it.

It was probably one of the shortest, yet Solid parenting guide/tips I've ever read! As an adult, we probably have forgotten these rules/manners ourselves. Since I'm more of a graphic person, decided to grab the photos, merge them together, post the photo here and my Facebook account(and acknowledge/tag the author/blogger). Bellow the photo, reads "128    March 2011    Parents", i guess that states the magazine where this image/segment came from, so I'd like to thank them too!

A friend commented on my facebook post that #17 should be "I'm sorry", right on! But then again, this isn't mine, so let's just keep it that way.
I think I'll have this one printed and hanged. Things like these will help keep our feet on the ground.
A constant reminder that we're no Gods, we're far from perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment